Thursday, April 23, 2009

Homemade Wontons


uncooked wontons
Originally uploaded by LTizzle
My mom is an amazing woman. If any of you have ever had the luxury of eating some of her food, you know that I am not lying when I say it is BOMB. This past weekend was awesome where my mom spent some time cooking up a storm. Here are some shots of the Wontons that we made together.

Sadly though, I can't post the recipe. My mom is very secretive of her food and how she prepares it so she already vetoed the idea of telling me all the magic that she uses to prepare. Too bad! So sad! You can take a peek with pictures and drool instead. You'll just have to just come over one day for lunch instead.

I forgot to take a final picture of what the soup looks like all together but in a big bowl, you have your broth, egg noodles, wontons, scallions/cilantro mixture to top it off with and some fried red onions and happiness ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment