Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello!

Why Hello there blog!  It's been quite some time since I've posted anything (I think just over 6 months?).  The main reason being 1. my mac died, and 2. I finally got a job!

Anyhow, now that I totally scored a new Mac (Apple really knows how to take care of a customer with a busted up 5 year old macbook) so I will be back into my blogging & recipe action.

Where might I be right now?  Currently still in Boulder, CO and working at a biotech company- hooray!  I am running my first 10K on Monday, the BolderBoulder, which has some 50,000 people running it.  When was the last time I even really ran?  Oh, last Sunday, I cranked at 5.5ish miles but before then... probably since last May.  I've gone on a running hiatus since moving to the most athletically extreme town.  But anyhow, the BolderBoulder is going to be insanely awesome!  It is so great to live in a town where I can bike and walk everywhere and eat everything that is delicious (after all Boulder is America's #1 foodiest town!)

Winter was great here with lots of visitors, Dave Crow, Jessica, Shannon, Andrea, & Mike as well as some of Dan's friends.  Total I got 26 days on my snowboard, it was epic!  

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!  Off to Colorado Springs for a day at The Broadmoor, Garden of the Gods and visiting with Kyle Smith! 

No comments:

Post a Comment